Wednesday 17 January 2007

My first Pinata

Back into the grind, with the holidays a happy but receding memory.

I've watched with increasing surprise as the kids get hooked on Viva Pinata, carefully tending their gardens and caring for all the new visitors. I love seeing their expressions of wonder as ever more exotic Pinata breeds visit and then decide that their garden is a nice place to make home. This is followed by hurried investigation of what does it like?, what does it need to eat?, can we build it a home?, etc. If only they showed the same concern for their parents' welfare.

I wonder if I had the same expression on when I discovered that this blog had attracted an unknown visitor, and that they'd wanted to stick around long enough to leave a message. So thank you ladawn for brightening up my day.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

You are welcome, Barry! What is Viva Pinata?

LaDawn said...

Never mind....I read your previous post and followed the link and now know more than I should....