Tuesday 5 December 2006

Here we go...

Well, I must say, this blog thing really is going rather well so far.

It's only taken me about a year of prevarication to set it up. But after being given a "just click here and you're off, how easy can it be?" ultimatum (thanks Lisa), I have finally taken the plunge.

Which brought me to the first real hurdle - what name to give it? After about ten minutes staring even more vacantly than usual at an empty text box, I really was called away to do something else more urgent.

One cleaned up mess and two calmed down children later, I was able to come back into this room. I decided that I would call the blog the first thing that popped into my head as I sat down. And so it came into being.

Of course I was now exhausted by that creative outpouring, so I headed off for bed before being confronted with the North Face of my first post.

But here I am now, a mere 24 hours later, with a few minutes to myself again. And already I have rattled off the blog description and this rather meandering first offering.

At this rate I may actually have something interesting to post by tomorrow.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OK, I promise I won't look at your blog for at least a week.